Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Love is in the air...

This past Sunday, I had the privilege of capturing my cousin and her fiancé for a trial photo shoot. I had never photographed a couple before and thought to myself, "Christelle and Al would be perfect for this". They have been together for some time now and boy was I ever surprised when I saw the chemistry between the two. Almost like they just met... I had lots of fun capturing the couple and I can’t wait to do this again once we have nicer weather. I’ve got a lot of ideas flying through my head that I just want to try. 

Did I mention that it was freezing cold out and they never complained once about the weather!? Thank you very much to both of you for coming out and being such great models! Xox




 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment