Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Return to work week


Yesterday was my first day back at work... A lot of mothers find this time devastating due to being separated from their child... For moi, it was plainly because I did not want to go back to work. My dreams of being a stay at home mom are not realistic for us due to lack of funds. I'm realistic... We have a house, bills to pay and no inheritance or lottery fortune to depend on! I'm not with a doctor or a multi business owner. I'm with a great father, friend and lover. But having to work still sucks!! BIG TIME!

Although I hate working, I still had a good couple of days back. Got to see co-workers I haven't seen in over 2 years!!

Since we can't take photos at work... Figured I would share photos taken during the holidays of my lovely daughter. She hates the camera, which I why I don't post much of her... These photos were taken during a creative afternoon. She loves crafting little concoctions.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment