Saturday, December 17, 2011

Oh Christmas Tree - Shutter Speed - On Photography

One thing I`ve been dying to try on my Canon is playing with the shutter speed. After digging out an old tripod that was buried under clutter in the trunk of my car, this gave me the perfect tool to do just that.

The key with a longer shutter speed is zero movement. There`s no way an individual can keep a camera in their hand for 30 seconds without moving it one bit... If you claim to be able to do this, you can proudly call yourself a robot.

Here are various pictures taken with the shutter speed at different intervals. No light are present other than the flash and the lights in the Christmas tree in most of the pictures. The camera`s setting are displayed on each photos.

I hope you enjoy the effect just as much as I do…

PS. I can`t wait to take my camera out of the house for pictures…

No comments:

Post a Comment